Adding product to your cart
- Made in U.S.A
- Size 4 ½” x 5 3/8” (Handle sticks out 2.5 inches on top and bottom)
- Rocker Throw Switch
- AKA "The Frankenstein Light Switch"
- Comes as shown: Cherry Red Plate and Grey Gears, Antique filigree gives switch plate cover a nostalgic feel
- Light switch cover is completely functional. Pivot the handle on the stationary gear hinge to flip the rocker switch on and off. Magnets are placed on both sides to hold the switch in position. The secondary smaller gear rotates along the gear hinge as it moves up and down.
- Light switch cover goes over any standard and medium size residential single rocker light switch and installs over the existing plastic cover using the existing screws to fasten to the wall (in some cases longer screws may be required, in this case we have supplied two extra longer screws).
- Stained with water based dye
- Wipe clean with dry cloth
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device